There is an emotional and mental push that keeps you going on in life to strive for better health a better life. This tug and thrust is termed as “Motivation”. Motivation thrusts you towards the start line and makes it habit-binding, with regularity. Motivation plays a very important role in maintaining a healthy lifestyle and fitness, read on for more:
1) Respect health, love and worship body: For every change it is imperative to realize that you are going wrong somewhere. You need to understand that you need to live a healthy lifestyle for a healthy body and mind. Your body is unique, accept it, and love it as it is. You are just going to become better with the workout and the diet.
2) It’s possible! : You can live healthy and have the ideal weight if you try for it. Believe us – it’s possible! You need to develop the self confidence that you can achieve staying healthy. But, remember, it’s not a miracle that is going to happen overnight. Patience is also needed as there are plenty of attractive luxuries to tip your scale the wrong “unhealthy way”.
3) No excuses: Healthy food and lifestyle may not seem very interesting but excuses are for losers. If you want to live a life in a healthy tomorrow then you need to start today and leave the excuse “I am busy”, alone. Don’t settle for less, start aiming for more, and live a healthy fruitful life.
4) No pain no gain: You need to work patiently on your lifestyle and it may need a lot of effort. There is no pain without gain so leave the exercise counts alone, leave the exercise pain aside, and focus totally on the benefits a healthy diet and exercise, can give you. You need your organs to function properly to stay healthy and this happens with a nutritionally well balanced diet and regular exercise.
5) Take the challenge: Your patience abilities and exercise capability stand challenged, live up to it. No more couch potato habits; it’s time to go active for a healthier lifestyle.
6) First step is now: Do not procrastinate the first step, do it now and let the other healthy efforts follow. Start what you have undertaken now!
7) Slog it out: It’s not a cake walk to maintain and stick to a healthy lifestyle as it needs loads of self control and endeavors.
8) Make it reality: Imagining a svelte and beautiful body is a dream that exists in the magic world. The real word demands real work, so go for it, don’t let your wish remain a wish.
9) Mark your goal: You have a choice, set a healthy lifestyle goal for yourself probably fix the number of pounds you plan to lose and then work hard for it.
10) Be a ‘weight-loss’ winner: There are two types of people , ones who set the goal struggle and then give up, others who set the rules and then slog for it. You need to establish a position in the second category and start working for your target.